Versatile, Soothing, Smooth Texture, a voice for a Global Audience
I am a Voice Over Artist based in Mumbai, known for the smooth husky texture of my voice. A trustworthy voice with a soothing quality that connects with listeners instantly.
Thanks to my rich work experience, I can do a bubbly upbeat voice over just as easily as I can do a deep sensous one.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• English - Indian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
It has been 6 years since I've been doing voice-overs for Radio Spots, Corporate Walk-throughs, Commercials, Promos, Games, eLearning, Telephone Messages, Narrations, Characters, etc.
While I began my career with TravelXP, I have done Voice Overs for TATA, Reliance, HDFC, Staples since then..
I'm also the voice for Saavn adding brands like Amazon, Vivo, Gionee, Samsung, SOTC, Pernod Ricard, HP, Nestle, Bose, AT&T, MotoX, Vodafone, Lexus, Mahindra, etc to my list.
Quite recently I became the voice for the new Garnier Color Naturals campaign TVC and just before that the voice for the Star Plus Nayi Soch campaign TVC..
I have also been doing Promos for TLC.. And a while before that I did a voice over in a lovely Children's Day video by Savlon..
I was also the voice of Masaba Gupta in the Budweiser Hardway Series Digital Video and the narrator for a Bharat Petroleum video featuring Olympic Silver Medal winner PV Sindhu.
My voice is appreciated globally as well, adding names like GoDaddy and Google to my client cart.
My clients trust me to be efficient, timely, and reliable for all kinds of requirements.
All that said, my work is what really speaks for me, once you hear it you will know my potential to bring your words to life and that I am your best bet for any kind of Indian or Global/Neutral Accent voice-over needs.
I worked with former Radio professional from NPR, Jean Parker, she is my mentor and guide.
I can also handle voice direction and understand voice-editing, so once the script is in my hands, the final product will soon be in yours. I can manage on my own and send the recording within 24 hours of receiving the script.
Over the years of working, I have also attended many Drama workshops to improve my skills as a Voice Actor..
My Studio Equipment
Newman, Pro tools, Audio Technica, AKG, Apogee
Unknown - Click here to ask Aditi Thirani
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Aditi Thirani by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aditi Thirani is a Premium subscriber.
• Aditi Thirani was last active on Voice123 6 days ago