bright, clear, intelligent, characters
Mom next door, cuts through with a clear, friendly voice. Conversational and real. A good actress with the ability to bring warmth, intelligence and life to copy.
For Narration-Warm,intelligent and clear
For Commercials-Spokesperson-Believable, friendly, empathetic
Character reads-plenty of range
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
San Francisco Area, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
California, Valley Hick, American Southern, New York, Mexican,British,French,Italian,Eastern European,German, Five year old girl.
My Voice Experience
-San Francisco Ballet, Radio
-US Cellular, Radio
-Comcast Sports, Radio
-Provident National Bank,Radio
-Game Of Thrones
-The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah. Macmillan. 2016 Audie winner for best Fiction narrator.
-A Paris Affair by Tatiana de Rosnay. Macmillan
-Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay. 2009 Publisher's Weekly ListenUp Award.
-Ask For It by Linda Babcock and Sara Laschever, Self-Help and Health, Books on Tape/Random House
-Shaggy Muses by Maureen Adams, Memoir and Biography, Books on Tape/ Random House
-Cleavland Museum of Art. The pharaohs
-Tacoma Art Museum. Georgia O'Keefe and Still Life in New Mexico
Pat Fraley, LA
Voicetrax, San Francisco.
Ecole de Mime Etienne Decroux, Paris;
Terry Schreiber Studio, New York;
University of California at Santa Cruz, BA Dramatic Art;
My Studio Equipment
WhisperRoom sound booth,
Home studio-Neuman TLM 103 mic,
RPQ Ribbon Preamp
Mac OSX version 10.6, ProTools 8.
Fluent French, Conversant Spanish, Dialects, Singer, Gardening, Sailing, Working with children, Yoga, Dance
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Polly Stone by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Polly Stone is a Standard subscriber.
• Polly Stone was last active on Voice123 229 days ago