Empatheic, Character, Engaging, Mysterious, Wry
Versatile in pitch, wide range from high child-like character voices, to deep-seductive baritone and bass for trailers and tags. Ability to transistion from nasally-geek to drill-sergeant, football coach. Humorous, clear diction, professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Humphrey Bogart, Sean Connery, Keanu Reeves, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Boris Karloff, Marlon Brando, Edward G. Robinson, Peter Lorre, James Earl Jones, Harrison Ford, Pete Stacker, Patrick Warburton, Bob Jump, Sam Elliott. American southern, British, Scottish, Irish, Australian, East-european, German, Austrian, French, Spanish, Cuban, East Indian, Jamaican.
My Voice Experience
Voice impersonations. GPS application turn-by-turn voice directions; multiple character voices. Computer games. Voice mail. Film.
Former Singer (Bass range)
Former Bass Player
Voice-Over Training Cirriculum:
Introduction to Voice-Overs, SF, CA
Stepping Out (Tags&Commercial), SF, CA
Spontaneity (Commercials), SF, CA
Motivation, Intention, Needs,& Emotions, SF, CA
Acting for Voice-Overs, SF, CA
Meaningful Monologues, SF, CA
Character Intensive, SF, CA
My Studio Equipment
PC-based system. Can export in Audacity Project files, WAV, and MP3.
Former College Lecturer (over 6 years lecturing experience)
Numerous public presentations
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Pete McKean by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pete McKean is a Standard subscriber.
Pete McKean does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Pete McKean was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Pete McKean does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Pete McKean was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.