Upbeat, Friendly, All-American Guy, Articulate
Hello! I'm a professional, reliable voiceover talent/actor/artist (call it what you like!) ready to fulfill your voiceover needs with flying colors! My voice has been called the epitome of the "all American guy" and also has a broad versatility for a range of sounds, styles, moods, characters, and accents. Within that range, my voice has been described as upbeat, friendly, and conversational; enthusiastic and youthful; clear, intelligent, and articulate; genuine, sincere, and trustworthy; warm and full of presence.
With a wealth of experience not only in voiceover, but also as an actor and singer in Broadway productions (including the blockbuster original Broadway production of "Les Miserables"), TV, film, and commercials, I know how to bring words to life. The age range of my sound is generally 30's to 40's, but when doing character voices, it can be lower or higher. I take direction easily, am personable, responsive and timely, and would be thrilled to work with you on your voiceover project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
ACCENTS: British accent, North American "neutral," West Coast USA, California "surfer dude," Southern USA "twang," New York.
CHARACTERS: Wide versatility according to your needs. Some examples: goofy guy; laid back yoga man; crotchety old miner; British archaeologist; warm bumbling British father; general, unidentifiable "European" accent; saintly priest; space alien.
My Voice Experience
My voice is my life! I have been a professional actor (on stage and in TV, film, and voiceovers) my entire adult life. I also have extensive experience as a professional singer. This is my passion and focus, and my goal is to complete your project exactly as you would like it to sound, and for you to have an excellent experience working with me.
My voiceover experience includes projects for radio, video, television, phone messaging/voicemail, software, and mobile devices. Some of the industries and areas for which I have provided voiceovers include restaurants and food service, retail, high-tech, travel/tourism/hospitality, healthcare, universities and learning centers, museums, news/reporting programs, training programs, banks and credit unions, dog treats, automobile dealerships, sports teams, children's products, performing arts, and more.
• Capital One
• Cisco Systems
• World Trade Press Global
• Windham Hill/BMG Records (multiple spots)
• Talaria Inc.
• Destination Media Solutions with spots for:
The Voice of the Carmel, Monterey, and Santa Cruz Visitor Channels (ongoing)
Tahoe TV (multiple spots)
Hyatt Residence Club
The Village at Squaw Valley
Northstar-at-Tahoe (multiple spots)
Earth Day (multiple spots)
Tahoe Gal Cruises
UC Davis Environmental Research Center
Soar Sailplane Tours
Clever Minds Learning Center
Lake Tahoe Snow Report
• Pandora Internet Radio (ongoing) with spots for:
McDonald's (over 60 spots)
Ace Hardware (multiple spots)
ABC-TV Family ("The Secret Life of the American Teenager")
Experian Auto Insurance
Moe's Southwestern Grill (multiple spots)
Jeep Jailbreak (multiple spots)
Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
Gexa Energy (multiple spots)
BECU Credit Union (multiple spots)
Golling Fiat Dealerships (multiple spots)
Honda Dealerships (multiple spots)
Wet Noses Dog Treats
San Francisco De Young Museum (multiple spots)
US Cellular (multiple spots)
Crayola (multiple spots)
Carnegie Mellon University
Stanford University Women's Basketball (multiple spots)
Nova Southeastern University
Credit Union One
• VoiceOne, San Francisco (voiceover training with Elaine Clark, Tom Chantler, John Crane, Terry McGovern, Nate Tico, Kathy Garver, Melissa Gray, Ian Price).
• Manhattan Edge Actors' Studio, New York City (actor training).
• The Voice Factory, San Francisco (voiceover training with Taylor Korobow).
• American Conservatory Theater, San Francisco (actor training).
• University of Southern California, Los Angeles (dramatic and music training).
• BA with distinction, San Jose State University (art and design).
• Also: years of private vocal training with acclaimed teachers and coaches in New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, including Edward Sayegh, Brad Garside, Bruce Kolb, Gregory Wait (Stanford University), and Evelyn Draper (Stanford University).
My Studio Equipment
Home studio, equipped with a Macintosh MacBook Pro, Yeti microphone, Audacity software.
In addition to my extensive experience in the performing arts, I have worked in the following areas: travel/hospitality/tourism, education, banking, paper products, graphic design, copywriting, marketing, music business, television.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Pierce Brandt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pierce Brandt is a Standard subscriber.
Pierce Brandt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Pierce Brandt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Pierce Brandt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Pierce Brandt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.