German Nat./multilingual; smooth, warm, friendly,
My voice is smooth, warm, friendly, solid, confident and trustable.
It is perfect for corporate videos, E-learning, training and business presentations, documentaries, voice mail/ on-hold messages and commercials.
I offer translation service English - German or German - English (living and working in Los Angeles and Austria)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My native language is German (standard German, no accent).
An accent I can perform: Standard Austrian German, Viennese
I also do voice overs in English with a very slight (or stronger if preferred) German accent.
My Voice Experience
numerous voice overs for TV features, corporate films, TV and radio commercials and phone lines in Austria, Germany, the United States, Great Britain, Canada and China.
Some companies who use my voice: Microsoft Austria, Global Mission Agency of the Mennonite Brethren church in Canada and the United States, Lidl Germany, Austrian Government, Reebok, etc.
Please ask for my references/ resume.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT MY WORK:
"We did a voice over project with Pia and she was fantastic! Wonderful voice and the reading was impeccable--the exact tone and style we were looking for. She's worked extremely hard to hone her craft and it shows. And her professionalism and friendliness were a refreshing surprise. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again."
Project Manager, Lingotek
1998 – 2010
Training for Voice-Overs (German):
Gregor Withalm (Graz/ Austria)
Uwe Hackbarth (Munich/ Germany)
Eggolf von Lerchenfeld (Munich/ Germany)
FON Institut (Stuttgart/ Germany)
Gudrun Egger (Linz/ Austria)
2010 and 2011
Speech and accent training (English):
Jon Sperry (Los Angeles, CA/ USA)
2009 and 2010
Scene Study at Ivana Chubbuck Acting Studio, Chris Holder, Los Angeles
Improv Workshop at The Next Stage, Chris Berube, Los Angeles
Acting for the Camera, Masterclass, Catherine Jarvis (Australia)
My Studio Equipment
professional custom-made voice booth
microphones: Neumann TLM 103 and T-Bone SCT 700
sound program: Cubase LE5
Due to my work as an actress I am very versatile also in my work as a voice over artist.
Perfect English for translation work and communication with the client.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Pia Niederwimmer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pia Niederwimmer is a Premium subscriber.
• Pia Niederwimmer was last active on Voice123 3 days ago