Mid-Deep Male Voice, Youthful But Authoritative
Younger, Mid to Deep ranged voice. Experienced in a variety of different reading styles. More than suited to work as an Announcer, News Anchor, Narrator, Story Teller, Disc Jockey, or as a man in any sort of audio acting.
Listen to my new music podcast at http://TheAlbumDrop.ca
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Male, North American (Canadian) Accent.
I'm well practised in playing several types of characters. Dad, Son, Bully, Wuss, Jock, Geek, Nerd, Goth, Weirdo, Construction Worker, Teacher, Police Officer, Spaced Out Guy, and many others.
My Voice Experience
Former Imaging Voice for CKDJ-FM in Ottawa, Canada.
Host of a weekly series of radio shows, requiring many different styles of story telling.
Radio Broadcasting Degree - Algonquin College (2011)
My Studio Equipment
Very simple set-up of eighties era Audio-Techina ATM41 through a Marantz PMD620 (Digital) and a great sounding room. Audio processed through Adobe Audition 3.0
High Speed Internet Connection for fast uploading.
Secure Cloud Storage to keep your inbox space free.
Unknown - Click here to ask Phil Shirakawa
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Phil Shirakawa by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Phil Shirakawa is a Standard subscriber.
• Phil Shirakawa was last active on Voice123 127 days ago