Wry, Character Specialist, Offbeat, Guy Next Door
My main trait is versatility. My voice can sound warm, deep, sexy, fun, smooth, professional or cartoony.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Portuguese - Brazilian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Accents: Standard American, Southern, New York, Brooklyn.
British Accents: RP (Received Pronunciation), Cockney
Brazilian Accents: Accents from all Brazilian regions but mainly from São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Bahia, Rio Grande do Sul and Minas Gerais.
Portuguese from Portugal accent
Foreign accents: Italian, French, German, Spanish, American, British, Brazilian.
My Voice Experience
My work has received awards in National and International festivals such as the Cannes Lions Festival, Clio, London and New York Festival. My voice has been aired in all 5 continents, for clients like: Nestlé, Unilever, Burger King, Fiat, Banco do Brasil, Emerson, Hewlett Packard, Reckit Benkinser, Vale, FOX, Universal Studios, Ford Motors, Mercedes Benz, Johny Walker, Purina, Among many others.
College degree: Advertising and Marketing at Escola Superior de Propaganda & Marketing, São Paulo, Brazil.
Voice over training: Senac São Paulo.
Acting training: Actorhood, Los Angeles; Harold Guskin (scene study); Andrew Norton (theater - England); Robert McCrea (theater - England); Tony Pearce (Meisner Technique); Fatima Toledo (acting technique).
My Studio Equipment
Microphones: AKG C-414 and Neumann KMS 105
Audio Interfaces: Mbox 2 and Apogee 1
Software: Pro Tools 9
I also have great experience in dubbing, looping and lip synchronization.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Phil Miler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Phil Miler is a Standard subscriber.
• Phil Miler was last active on Voice123 173 days ago