Smooth, gentle voice, powerful, fun characters
Smooth soft gentle voice, radio announcer voice, can be passionate as well as dark. Professional for presentations. Fun, entertaining for commercials and cartoons. Warm and deep tones for narration. A broad spectrum of sound.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, slight Southern, Mid West, New York, Chicago, Scottish, British, Australian, Cartoon characters, deep menacing dark gravely voice.
My Voice Experience
People say that I have a voice that draws them in. They want to hear more. I have a very persuasive and convincing voice. My voice can be filled with deep emotion. You can feel compassion as you listen to my voice. I can also play an angry aggressive character. Whatever character you need I can develop and create for you in a believable manner. I always give my clients exactly what they are looking for.
Joe Loesch Workshops
Stage productions in Portsmouth, Ohio beginning at age 10
Portsmouth First Christian Church Choir
President of Drama at Florida College
Multiple theatrical productions in high school and college
Singing and acting at Walt Disney World Orlando, FL
Radio programs: "Let the Bible Speak", Moulton, AL
"Orange Park Message", Orange Park, FL
Television programs: "Let the Bible Speak", Moulton, AL
"Truth" Louisville, KY
Professional public speaking, lecturing and teaching
My Studio Equipment
Mac Book Pro
Blue Yeti Pro USB Mic (with built in headphone amplifier)
Broadcast quality studio with Source Connect
Public speaking in many different forums. I have spoken in lectureships and trainings across the country.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Phillip Staggs by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Phillip Staggs is a Standard subscriber.
Phillip Staggs does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Phillip Staggs was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Phillip Staggs does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Phillip Staggs was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.