Exciting, Enthusiastic, Friendly, Genuine
I am an everyday guy with a distinct yet instantly recognizable voice. Perfect for voice work that needs a guy with high energy. I am also very flexible and can do relaxed and confident. You will get a polished voice for your business needs on time every time. I can do hard sell, medium sell, soft sell, friendly and character voices. I can do an Australian Accent in the true style. I have an enthusiastic and friendly demeanor and love voice over work with a strong passion. I am extremely adaptable to any situation, and I love a challenge, and to challenge myself. I am flexible and aim solely to give the client what they request of me. I am approachable and easy to work with and believe in providing a prompt professional product to the client on time every Time.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I entered the commercial radio industry in 1997 after successfully completing the 6 month full time course at the Academy of Radio in Perth Western Australia. I have been in the industry now for 13 years and have worked at a number of Commercial radio stations right across Australia in many different roles, from capital City to major regional markets. I currently freelance from home doing production and voicing full time.
Profile • 13 years experience as Announcer/Copy writer/Producer
• Ability to work under pressure and operate well within a team environment
• Also able to work well independently without supervision
• Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
• Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
• All round nice Guy
Education Leaving Certificate Year 10 Kelmscott Senior High School 1985
Successful competition of 6 month full time Course
Perth Academy of Radio
Relevant Experience & Accomplishments
2007-2009 2GF/FM104.7 Grafton
• Morning Announcer FM104.7 Grafton
• Production Manager
• Copy Writer
4LG/WEST FM Longreach Queensland
• Breakfast Announcer 4LG
• Production Manager
• Voice Tracking FM Shift
• News Writer/News Presenter
2005-2006 HOFM Hobart Tasmania
• Weekend Afternoon Announcer
• Local Community News
• Outside Broadcast/Promotional Events M.C.
• Station Floater
Radio West /Hot FM Network Hub Bunbury
• Breakfast Announcer to 5 Stations (Specialized Rural Breakfast Show)
• Breakfast Announcer Hot FM Satellite service for Tablelands QLD
• Copy Writer
• Promo and station I.D. writer
• Saturday Network Shift from 6am to 12pm for 6 Network Stations
• Dubbing of Segments
• General Duties’
Radio West 6MD/Hot FM Merredin Western Australia
Maintenance of Wizard for Windows Computer Program
6RPH Radio for the Vision Impaired
Honors & Awards
Successful Competition of Perth Academy of Radio 6 Month full time Course
My Studio Equipment
I currently work on a Yamaha O2R Digital Recording Console. I use the latest edition of Adobe audition for all editing and production. I have a full music backing track library at my disposal which includes sound effects.
I have been a Disc Jockey and Emcee for over 20 years and have done all sorts of shows from birthdays, party's, weddings, sporting and corporate events. I have a passion for music and I have played in many bands as a drummer/backing vocalist. I have true passions for presenting entertainment which of course includes voicing commercials, documentaries and the like and pour my heart and soul into all I do whether it is a concert, or a 15 second commercial. I pride myself on only the best. Hence, this is what you can expect from any of my work.
If you need a voice to sell it, with me you’ve Got It
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Phillip Kennedy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Phillip Kennedy is a Standard subscriber.
Phillip Kennedy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Phillip Kennedy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Phillip Kennedy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Phillip Kennedy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.