commanding, character specialist, urban, smooth
warm and deep for thoughtful narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, charged and urban for radio promos, character specialties, intimate and funny for radio or commercial, deep and clear for tech demos, smooth and clear for industrials, dry and boring for dry and boring clients. Introspective and futuristic for your car commercial. Funny and apologetic for my girlfriend.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Hip Hop, My Portuguese Father, Latin, Eastern European, Weird Foreigner, Vinny Jones British, Ben Affleck-ish, White Rapper, Flamboyantly Fab, Miami Haitian, Yo Son, Sportscaster, Weather Reporter, Mott St.Goon, Creepy old guy from Family Guy, Fake Broadway, ESPN slang, Extreme Monster Trucks, Weightlifter, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim Weird, Late Night Love Radio, Quiet Storm, Hot 97, Jack of All Trades, Miami Bro,
My Voice Experience
- Born & raised in Miami (Portuguese Father/Czech-Irish Mother)
- Grew up around many colorful accents and personalities
- impersonating accents since I was a kid
- Self-employed ... I'm a creative ... specializing in interactive media, primarily music and sound
- I've worked with many agencies/production companies in writing jingles and composing music for campaigns, TV, Radio, Film, etc...
- looking to expand into more VO work
- DJ/Host for 88.9 WERS Boston '00-'04
- Mixtape/Station ID's - Trillion Cuts/Heavy Advertising '03-'08
- "FREESTYLE" iPhone App Demonstration Music Sales'09
- "Stunted" Web Series - Promo Trailer BBE '09-current
- "Stunted" Web Series - Narration BBE '09-current
GRADUATED: EMERSON COLLEGE '04
DEGREE: Bachelor of Arts in Audio/Radio Production & Journalism
Proficient in: Pro Tools, Ableton LIVE, Logic, Midi Studio Production, Mic Setups, etc ...
* Host of "Revolutions" 88.9 WERS '00-'04
* Hosted "Member Madness" station Fundraiser bi-annually '00-'04
* Music Journalist (Blender Online, Blogger)
* Comedy Writer/Creative Producer
* Freelance Composer/Producer (QUE FANCY MUSIC) '04-Current
Clients Include: Absolut, Malibu Rum, L'Oreal, Sony/ATV, HBO, Music Sales Inc.
Worked with Agencies/Production outfits: GreatWorks, GreatWorksUSA, Heavy Advertising, Blowback Productions, Kenzo Digital Media, RFI Films, Immediate Theatre
My Studio Equipment
M-Audio Firewire 410 Audio Interface
Mics: Audix CX-111, SHURE SM57, SM58, SENNHEISER MD 421 II
Yamaha Motif, Access Virus, Soft Synths etc...
* Humorist : I enjoy writing & performing I work as a founding member of a group of artists who satirize period pieces - we're called PERIODS. We've made two small short films to date: "Pilgrims" & "Ethan From" - they were both recently featured by YouTube, the Huffington Post, & Entertainment Weekly ... we have a few more in the works
* I've held down almost every terrible job there is to hold down and thus have a great sense of humility, an acute sense of human interaction, and a sharp sarcastic wit.
* I used to sing in a band - we played way too many red hot chili peppers covers - yuck
* I love hip hop music, not in a corny - I wear street apparel white-boy kind of way, but in a - this was the biggest cultural movement of our time, and this beat knocks!! - kind of way
* I'm a huge record collector (i.e... I love all music)
* I was a bartender throughout college and the first 3 years after
* I'm a communicator & an influencer ... in all that I do.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Philip Quinaz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Philip Quinaz is a Standard subscriber.
Philip Quinaz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Philip Quinaz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Philip Quinaz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Philip Quinaz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.