Elegant, Smooth, Sincere, Approachable, Characters
An educated British male voice. Soothing, classy, confident and effortless.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Received pronunciation RP
My Voice Experience
Fairtrade Coffee Documentary for DR Wakefield
Animated Explainer Video for The Alternative Board
British Newscaster voice for Dutch TV VO - Co-Mana Films
Character Roles for GlobalMeet - Scott Rice Films
"Great Job. It was a pleasure working with you"
Voice of John Ruskin for Boston Museum of Fine Arts
Series of promotional videos for Unipart
Voice recordings for theatrical productions
Work in primary schools, reading stories to help engage young people with literature and build a love of story telling. They have said...
"Thank you Mr Barton, you are very talented!!!! I loved hearing you read" (Lukian)
"You read with great expression and you make everything clear when you read. We're going to miss you" (Luke)
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
Freelance sports journalist
Marketing communications consultant
Small theatre producer and artistic director
School Story Teller
Degree in Classics from Cambridge University, England
My Studio Equipment
Marshall MXL, Broadcast quality microphone with 16-bit, 48Khz Sampling Rate, Super Cardioid Pickup Pattern.
Mac Based Digital Audio Work Station.
Pro-studio acoustic screening.
Unknown - Click here to ask Philip Barton
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Philip Barton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Philip Barton is a Standard subscriber.
• Philip Barton was last active on Voice123 172 days ago