Distinct, memorable southern but not country. Smooth,warm. Comical, male sexy. Can speak with a high pitch or a low bass.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I'm 61,I've work in Theatre most of my life. I have done many local television commercials. I studied acting in Holywood with Vanmar Academy. Many local radio commercials for Political and product. I had my own radio show in 1972.
Two years of college at Pheiffer College,Misheimer,NC and two years study at Stanly Community college in Albemarle,NC. I was a full time minister for 12 years which I spoke to thousands at a time. I owned a tv production company for two years in Charlotte,NC,produced,directed and even acted in. I owned Cape Fear Dinner Theater in Wilmington, NC. I cast,directed and produced all shows for two years. I performed these duties and starred in two of the shows.
For years my friends and family have told me that I have a very distinctive voice and that I should be doing voice over.
My Studio Equipment
At this time I have a local studio I will use. Their a music producing studio.
I'm easy going and pleasant to work with. I've been in sales all my life so I've learned to please the customer at all cost and the customer is always right. My motto is "Go the extra mile"
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Phil Clark by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Phil Clark is a Standard subscriber.
Phil Clark does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Phil Clark was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Phil Clark does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Phil Clark was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.