A smooth, wry, intelligent, upbeat, corporate explainer voice!
Smooth, professional, smoky, sophisticated. Light-hearted and upbeat depending on material.
Corporate voice and training videos, gruff to smooth available.
Versatile voice for Audiobook storytelling and narrations.
Easily and clearly understood, good at explainer type audio.
Tech-medical background. Clear pronunciations of all specialized words.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Saint Francis, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish (badly), american black ghetto.
My Voice Experience
IVR and on-hold - I normally provide a soothing calming voice.
I do regular local radio spots for several customers in the Milwaukee area and nationwide.
I've been concentrating on explainer and corporate narrations recently. Completed several audiobooks at ACX , and a couple more are in the works.
Berklee College of Music- Intro to music production
University of Rochester- Fundamentals of Audio and Music Engineering
VO training by Anthony Reese, Voicetoons.com/VO101
Berklee College of Music- ProTools Basics
Auditing courses from Marc Cashman, Pat Fraley, Rodney Saulsberry and others.
My Studio Equipment
My sound chain includes:
CAD e100s, sE X1, MXL 890 Critical Vocal, V88, CAD M179 - mics,
Black Lion B12A MkII 500, Presonus Eureka - preamps,
Focusrite 2i2 - interface
Izotope Rx5 Pro Audio Restoration Suite, Fab Filter (all)
Avid Pro tools 12 HD, Adobe Audition CC - DAWs
Adam Audio A8X Studio Monitors
Sennheiser HD-280 headphones
I am knowledgeable in a wide variety of areas, and am able to bring this knowledge to bear on most any problem you may have with your elearning or narration needs. Locksmithing to quantum physics, metaphysical to marketing, I will make your project burst to life!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Peter G. White by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Peter G. White is a Premium subscriber.
• Peter G. White was last active on Voice123 16 days ago