British, clear, dramatic, BBC, open, friendly
A classic British voice with the versatility of regional accents. Voice range is naturally tenor - often used in documentaries and corporate image films. Delivers audio very quickly in the studio and offers a translation service into English for German production houses.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard British, RP British, West Country, Northern, Standard American.
My Voice Experience
Peter has just recorded the latest commercial for the Bugatti 16C Galibier and finished an audiobook for audible website titled "Marianne!". Other clients include Nokia, MDR, RBB, Mercedes AMG, Leipziger Messe, Leipzig Zoo, Pixable studios, LE Vision and Sightseekermedien and includes many regional corporate videos.
Peter has worked in television for over 10 years and was personally trained in voice skills by Dave Robertson, mentor of Ian McShane (Deadwood).
On the job training with various TV broadcasters and local radio since 1998.
My Studio Equipment
Recording and Microphone - RME Fireface, Neumann, Audio-Technika, Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, Microtech Gefell, Samson CO3U.
Samplitude, Protools. Effects and Dynamics - TC 2290, Yamaha SPX 9000, Lexikon LXP 15 / LXP 1, Gemini Easy Rider, The Gate, Aural Exciter, LA Audio, Studer Telefonhybrid, etc.
Mixing desk and Monitor - Mackie 8-Bus, 32 Kanäle, Yamaha NS 10, Tascam VL-X5. Mobile Recording - RME Fireface, KME-Stative, Samsung X20, Cordial-cable. Soundbooth & Studio - Musikon D3 mit Monitor, Studio - 25 sqm.
Award: intermedia-globe Silver Award with Pixable Studios, Dresden for Metall-Finsterwalde corporate video.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Peter Seaton-Clark by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Peter Seaton-Clark is a Standard subscriber.
Peter Seaton-Clark does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Peter Seaton-Clark was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Peter Seaton-Clark does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Peter Seaton-Clark was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.