Warm, reassuring, friendly.
Warm, friendly, sexy, reassuring, informed, authoritative.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tyneside and Hampshire, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
RP (Standard UK English). plus authentic UK dialects; including Yorkshire, Geordie (Newcastle), Welsh, Scots & Irish.
My Voice Experience
Radio actor Contract with BBC Radio Repertory Company (18 months, Drama & Features), Presenter, BBC World Service Radio (English by Radio), and Tyne Tees Television (Religous Programme Presenter).
Presenter; Training DVD for Black & Decker Tools and promo DVD for Jaguar Cars.
Voice-overs for Essex Radio & Metro Radio. (Comedy & 'Straight').
Voice for Nissan Primera video promo, Northern UK launch video.
Narrator for documentary - 'Biodiversity' (World Wide Pictures), winner of Platinum award, Houston Film-Fest Film Festival.
Talking Book for Soundings Ltd; 'Swiss Family Robinson'.
Narrator, Training DVD for Roche, of Switzerland.
Narrator, History GCSE revision recordings, for 'Sound Bite Learning', Newcastle upon Tyne.
Welsh National College of Music & Drama, Cardiff, Wales.
University of Wales - English & Drama.
(Post Grad Cert ed.)
My Studio Equipment
Amp: Alesis iO/2
Sony Sound Forge Edit Suite
Magix Audio mixer
In-vision Presenter (auto-cue trained).
Experienced voice-over talent (own studio).
Character actor with 30 years experience of main-artist roles in BBC and Independent Radio, Theatre, TV & Film roles. Member of BBC Radio Repertory company 1981-83.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Peter Michael McGowan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Peter Michael McGowan is a Standard subscriber.
Peter Michael McGowan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Peter Michael McGowan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Peter Michael McGowan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Peter Michael McGowan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.