neutral, thoughtful, confident, lively, smooth, announcer, video game character voices, authoritative, warm, strong, promos
This best sums up my voice: You can't help but LISTEN to what I have to say!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
ACCENTS: Standard Midwestern US, US Southern, Standard British, Cockney, Irish, Scottish, Japanese, Russian, French, Australian, Indian
CHARACTERIZATIONS: British Lord, Pirate, Japanese Executive, Vampiric/Dracula/Transylvanian/Count Chocula, British Bum, Serial Killer, Nose to the Grind Stone Cop, Royal Shakespeare Company Actor, Midwestern/Ranch Hand/Cowboy, Eastern European Woman/Gypsy, Nerd, Ogre
Countless accents and characters roaming inside my head waiting to come out and have some fun. So let them loose!
My Voice Experience
EVE Online CCP "The Prophecy" Game Trailer
Global Inports Mini "Mini Cooper"
Realtree Max 5
The Business of Generosity by Dr. Steven R. Graves
Carvel Ice Cream
McCain Auto Mall
Eipix Entertainment "Myths of the World: Chinese Healer Collector’s Edition"
Providence Healthcare Network
Fisher House Foundation "War Letters"
The River Community Church "Christmas 2013 Nativity Video"
and on and on and on...
Beverly Hills Playhouse Advanced Acting and Directing (Los Angeles, CA.)
Kennesaw University BA in Theater and Communications (Atlanta, GA.)
Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts Shakespeare Instensive (London, England)
Kalemenson & Kalmenson Voice Over Class (Burbank, CA.)
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103
Focusrite Saffire 6 USB
Behringer XENYX 1202 Mixer
Behringer Autocom Pro-XL Dynamics Processor
I speak conversational Japanese. I lived in Tokyo, Japan for 17 years. I speak like a native without an accent.
Film, T.V., and Stage Actor for 21 years.
Owned and operated my own theater company called The King's Fools.
Acting teacher and coach at The King's Fools Theater Company and Los Angeles, CA.
Tutor for ACT and SAT.
PTAP at University of Arkansas Medical School teaching first year medical students preliminary examinations.
Standardized Patient at Arkansas Medical School.
Krav Maga Instructor and Krav Maga Practitioner Brown Belt.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Peter Leake by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Peter Leake is a Premium subscriber.
• Peter Leake was last active on Voice123 28 days ago