Honest, friendly smile to hard, kick-butt grit
Vocal range: low baritone to falsetto. Acting range: from sincere soft sell to grab 'em by the collar hard sell, and everything in between. Versatile--from credible, authoritative, believable, professional, and clear to wry, quirky, friendly, silly, and upbeat to sarcastic, dynamic, tough, rough, and powerful.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Chicago, American Southern-Texas, American Southern-Georgia, New York, Brooklyn, Midwest nasal/flat, Minnesota, North Dakota, California surfer/Valley
My Voice Experience
My commercial and narration experience includes thousands of VOs for clients across most categories: automotive, medical, packaged goods, retail, newspapers, education, eLearning and more. I also have TV and radio imaging clients in US markets and overseas.
TV & Radio:
* Sunny D (national cable)
* Little Allergies Allergen Block (TV/national)
* Nordic Track (TV/national)
* Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed (TV/national)
* Verizon Wireless (radio/national)
* Church's Chicken (radio/national)
* Iowa Lottery (TV & radio)
* Bob Dylan DVD (VH-1 national cable)
* Curad (radio/national)
* Ultimate Fighting Championship (cable/national)
* Stanley Tools
* Adobe Systems
* Dell Computer
* ESPN International-Football Weekend, off-camera host (international TV)
* Off Road Action, off-camera host (Outdoor Ch.)
* NY ANDY Awards (show announcer)
* Madden NFL 2006 (video game)
* Dusk 12 (video game)
* US Army (eLearning training courses)
* Ortho-McNeil (online sales training)
* UBS Financial (online product presentation)
* Radio Imaging-WTIC-AM, KTSO-FM, WCTG-FM, 101.5 The Hawk, KKQY-FM, BizRadio Network, 99.1 The Storm/Dublin, Ireland, SunFM
* TV Promo-ESPN, TUFF TV, WFTS, WTIC, Spacetoon Channel, KMIZ, WIFR, WWTV, WJCL
Turnaround can be same day depending on length of project. Voiceovers and audio delivered via ISDN, MP3 files by e-mail, ftp, or on CD or DAT by overnight delivery. Phone patch available for directing MP3 sessions.
Coaching: Nancy Wolfson; coaching: Gabrielle Nistico/VOCareer.com; and decades of receiving direction and careful listening to VO's best talents. Oh, and an on-camera course many years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, where I learned I have a face made for voice-overs.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Shure KSM-32
Mic pre: Focusrite Platinum Voicemaster
ISDN codec: Musicam Roadrunner
Digital interface: Lynx-One sound card
Software: Sony Vegas
Mixer: Mackie 1402-VLZ
Monitors: Event 20/20s
Phone patch: Gentner hybrid
Copy punch up available. Copywriting and audio production for radio, TV, and industrials. Thousands of scripts aired. A few have actually won awards. Yippee!
Wrote/produced 2005 Gold Medal, MarCom Creative Awards, TV PSA “Safer Schools.”
NY Intl. Radio Festival-Gold Medal, Promo Series.
Allied employment: Emerson College, Boston MA, voiceover instructor. Manchester Community College, Hartford CT, voiceover instructor.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Peter Drew by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Peter Drew is a Standard subscriber.
Peter Drew does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Peter Drew was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Peter Drew does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Peter Drew was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.