TV, radio, films, web, informed, friendly, CNN, Luxe TV, BBC, France 24 English TV
A warm, confident, friendly English voice. Enthusiasm for the subject. People tell me they want to hear more as I appear to know and love the subject. TV, Radio, Web. BBC-trained. British National. UK private school. (Fluent French speaker).
Lifestyle shows, Cuisine, Wine, Culture, Media, Technology
English voice over for overseas citizen journalist
English voice for politicians, VIPs, Michelin chefs, Film Stars
Film Voice Overs
Dubbing TV Shows
Radio commercials in English and French
Corporate Training videos
Voice for iPhone Applications
English voice for iPad travel applications
Airline Pilot Training animations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
East End of London
My Voice Experience
News and Documentaries
CNN, TV3, RAI, Canal Plus, LUXE TV France 24 TV English Channel,
Air France, Ducati,
Over 3500 shows recorded e.g.
Pilot voice in Helicopter Heroes RAI
Head Engineer Ducati
Air France pilot training
Web News France 24, The Observers, Lifestyle, Bon Appétit
CNN the Cannes and Annecy Film Festivals (in vision interviews)
Radio spots, e.g. Hotel in Monaco
BBC Scholarship, Degree Broadcasting
British Public School; Distinction English, History, Economics
French Institute, Paris Fluent French speaker
BBC RESIDENTIAL Training
IBM IT and Marketing Residential College
BBC Continuity Training and Script Writing
My Studio Equipment
Rode, Shure Microphones,
Beyer Dynamic for outside interviews.
Servers for scripts, sound and video editing, real time news checks.
BBC active studio monitors
UPS power, filtered.
File delivery by FTP, e-mail, Dropbox, Courier.
Sound recording and editing
HD video recording editing production
Keynote speaker at international events
Deep IT skills.
Passion for good English texts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Peter DEREK by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Peter DEREK is a Standard subscriber.
• Peter DEREK was last active on Voice123 105 days ago