charming and unique
My voice has been described in many different ways, including: Rich - Warm - Deep - Classy - Friendly - Genuine - Informative, and full of resonance. Perfect for most any application. I Play piano and sing, too! I'm simply having a lot of fun.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I specialize and can offer many British dialects and characters.
My Voice Experience
My career as a voice-over artist started by accident in the early 1980's while selling advertising time at a local radio station just outside New York City. I discovered very quickly that many of my clients requested that I voice their commercials and hey presto! Light bulb flashing...I'm now in the voice biz!
I've developed an impressive portfolio of clients from across the United states including film narration and voice characterization for Spoken Arts, Inc., NYC, commercial voice-overs and corporate/industrial training films for IBM, Zotos International, Cadbury-Schweppes, and many other local and regional companies
Educated in London, England studying music. I'm an accomplished pianist and perform at many Resorts in and around Arizona. Studied Account Management, Media Planning, Market Research and Publicity & Public Relations at The School of Visual Arts, New York City.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools studio-standard professional audio recording and music creation software. Heil, Electro Voice, and Shure microphones
Unknown - Click here to ask Peter Davis
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Peter Davis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Peter Davis is a Premium subscriber.
• Peter Davis was last active on Voice123 167 days ago