wry,character,offbeat, guy next door, executive
Young, fresh attitude. I can push happy or sad, excited or depressed attitudes! Given the creative license I am capable of being from conservative to outrageously funny.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
White Rock, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can mock Japanesse, or Chinesse in broken English, as well as Mexican, East Indian, Irish, English, or Scottish.
A migit, a leprachan, a big fat sumo wrestler, a european idiot.
My Voice Experience
I have a back ground in art, I am an illustrator for Commercial Art, plus I taught art in a Private School and a men's Super Max Prison..I then became a Publisher of art, and later went into Film and TV series..I have produced thousands of items in porcelain, watercolor and film.
My back ground has given me a serious attitude with a black dark humour "zanny" twist, I suppose it was from teaching the most wanted criminals art threapy!
In Film and TV I played off of Al Pacino as a Seattle Cop in 88 minutes, I also played off of Pierce Bronsan in Marriage and Shattered.
I have worked as various characters in film and tv, with many top name actors and actresses, ie. Danny DiVito, Jennifer Anniston, Penelope Cruise, Peter Coyote, Beau Bridges, Rene Zwilliger, etc. I have been in Fim in Vancouver since 1995 until the present date, doing standin, back ground, some stunt, voice, principal and writing script.
I have a Commercial Art Certificate, a Fine Art Certificate, a Fine art Diploma from Kootneay School of Art, plus A BFA from Notre Dame University of Nelson BC. I have taken coaching for TV Commercials from New Faces Talent in Vancouver.
At Notre Dame University I took Drama, where I studied presentation.
I have also presented ten major companies and their products at over 500 venues.
My Studio Equipment
I own a laptop, however I have access to a complete sound studio in Vancouver BC at 2nd Avenue Studios.
I can sculpt anything in clay, wood, plastic, steel, and then paint it with acrylics, air brush etc.
I have done riots in film and TV, ie. in Battle in Seattle I was a protestor, in Smallville I was a Businessman, in 2012 I was a rich oil Texan...So I have done some seroius stunts!
I was a cowboy in Deadman's Gun, I can ride a horse, a motorcycle,drive a motor boat. I can sail, cross country ski, snorkle, swim, roller skate, dance, (I take classical ball-room).
I produced over 70000 items in clay, painted hundreds of paintings and acted in hundreds of films.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Peter Daniels by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Peter Daniels is a Standard subscriber.
• Peter Daniels was last active on Voice123 223 days ago