* Character specialist for radio dramas
* Firm and deep for hard sell commercials
* Deep and silky for sexy commercials
* Fun and quirky for soft sell commercials,
* Well articulated and proffessional RP for documentaries,
* Approachable with character definitions for talking books/magazines
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
RP, like a spoiled princess or well educated lady, Liverpool like a fast talking girl on a help desk or a jack the lad in the bookies, Birmingham like a gossiping woman or a market trader, Wolverhampton like a slow talking shop keeper, Yorkshire like a girl behind the bar of a pub that serves pints of tennants and chip butties, London like a cockney geezer or an essex blonde, Welsh like a girl in the valleys, Glaswegian like a primary school teacher, Southern Irish like a soft spoken girl from Dublin that doesn't smoke but sees nothing wrong with a glass of wine, Australian like a surf bum, Standard American like a helpful shop assistant in wal mart, Tennessee like a cracker barrel waitress, Any accent with enthusiasm, happiness, sadness, comic timing, seductive and sexual prowess, boredom or colour, a little boy or girl of any geographical location.
My Voice Experience
- An Irish Tv commercial for Movie Star planet game
- A children's audio book called "The Magic Clock' by Tony Meade
- Vocals on 'Unsustainable' for Muse Inc
- Two Cornetto Classico commercials
- The title role in a Norwegian animation called 'Lazy Cat'
- Numerous mobile phone applications
- E learning programmes
- Property viewing videos
- Charlton Athletic FC podcasts
- Studio E15 website
- A character witness statement from WW2 for a BBC audio presentation
- Midlands Psychology video
- Talking newspapers for the blind
- National Lions magazine for the blind
- Poetry reading
BA English Language, Literature and Drama from the University of Birmingham.
Diploma in acting from Birmingham Theatre school.
Various voice coaching workshops including cartoon characters and accents.
My Studio Equipment
Fully equipped home studio including a Neumann TLM103 microphone, preamp and pro-tools with the knowledge to use it, allowing quick and easy turnaround for fully edited auditions, voice samples and scripts. These can be transferred to any format such as MP3 or WAV and submitted by preferred means. Being based close to a major city gives easy access to production studios for ISDN sessions or any other specialist equipment.
I am also planning on installing a phone patch, ISDN and source connect into my home studio.
I am a professional, hard working, fun, articulate and well read individual. Capable of many accents, good sight reading, characterisation and pronunciation skills. Excellent communicator with the needs of the client considered at all times.
Previous work experience includes theatre and film acting.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Perdita Lawton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Perdita Lawton is a Standard subscriber.
Perdita Lawton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Perdita Lawton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Perdita Lawton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Perdita Lawton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.