Commanding lows and playful middle tones,
Low, warm dulcet tones with announcer's command and authority with a playful and casual American sound. Many years writing, voicing and producing (including editing) for commercial radio, documentary narration and voice acting. Currently working as actor in films and producer of commercial television.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, British and proper English dialect ability with expertise as a mimic. Trained stage actor and experienced acting for camera with styles from Jack Nicholson to Sam Elliot, Don LaFountaine-esque qualities for movie trailers and tv promos needing BIG announcer voice.
My Voice Experience
Studied Shakespeare in college and abroad and matriculated college as theater graduate. Act periodic on stage and have some movie credits. Day job is running an advertising agency specializing in creative development and production. Award-winning artist is multiple media. Accomplished singer with a Sinatra-sound, or so they say. Experienced audio editor.
Uta Hagen, Stanislavsky acting disciple
Florida State University
University of South Florida
Bryanston School of Dramatic Arts (UK)
B.A in Fine Arts (theater...or is it theatre?)
Performed on stage since the ages of 9 with world class orchestras as featured vocalist (singer)
Oversee and operate 14 year old advertising agency as creative director.
My Studio Equipment
12" x 7" isolation booth
RODE (NT2A) cardiod mics.
NLE- Adobe Audition and Pro Tools
Master in any format.
Extensive sound effects and music library
Expert knowledge of Adobe Audition, SoundForge and other audio software. Musician and jingle writer/ lyricist.
Unknown - Click here to ask Paul Wilson
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Paul Wilson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Wilson is a Standard subscriber.
Paul Wilson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Paul Wilson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Paul Wilson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Paul Wilson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.