Easy going dude to classic announcer
Mid-range conversational to exaggerated professional announcer.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Brooklyn, L.A. Valley and Dixie.
Characterizations: pompous Brit, dopey aw shucks guy, hyper salesman, professorial lecturer.
My Voice Experience
Informational videos for MLB.com, instructional videos for Rosenblum Associates and CT School of Broadcasting, commercials for Consumer Network, Move to Amend and the Amendment Gazette.
BA Liberal Arts from New School University
Broadcasting Certificate from CT School of Broadcasting
Ongoing acting study at Weist-Barron in NYC
My Studio Equipment
Rode NTG2 mic, MacBook Pro with Adobe Audition and Final Cut Pro (for sync).
Tascam DR-40 for field work.
Access to professional radio studios in three locations -- Westbury, NY, Stamford, CT and Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Access to rehearsal space (fee) in New York City.
Access to ProTools with advance warning.
Musician with a small catalog of own (royalty-free) music bed compositions, extensive sound fx and access to a large music bed library, as well as individual instrument loops and samples.
Knowledge of multiple industries and disciplines, including civics and politics, business and real estate, investing and markets, firefighting and emergency services, film and media and popular social media, including blogging.
Excellent research -- member of national law and research committee for constitutional advocacy group.
Member of the Journalism Education Association.
Can whistle really well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Paul Westlake by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Westlake is a Standard subscriber.
Paul Westlake does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Paul Westlake was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Paul Westlake does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Paul Westlake was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.