Hard & soft sell, characters, sexy, diverse
Deep, smooth voice for professional narration / presentations. Hard or soft sell ads. Sexy and funny too. Characters and accents. Very diverse.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents and dialects - British, French, Japanese
Impersonations - Ronald Reagan, Dracula, John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart
My Voice Experience
Being in the radio business for the past 28 years, I have honed my craft of voice over work in many diverse areas of expertise. I have done narrations, documentaries, radio & television ads, message-on-hold recordings as well as radio & televisions promos. Some of the companies I've done local work for are AT&T, Microsoft, Donegal Insurance, The BErks Jazz Fest as well as many local car dealers, furniture stores, etc. I also have done narrations and presentations for EnerSys, Granier, U.S. Concrete Precast and many others. I also have voiced and produced a wide variety of concert promo commercials for radio and television. I am also an accomplished musician so upon occasion, I've even done some singing.
Associates Degree in Mass Communications & Broadcasting, Piano Performance Degree from the National Guild Association, Piano & Vocal Instructor and produced and performed my own radio shows for various stations throughout South Central Pennsylvania.
My Studio Equipment
Yeti Blue Microphone, Peavey 5 channel mixing board, Adobe Audition CS6 - Version 5 programming
I have vast experience in public speaking as well as hosting various community and charitable events. I've sung the National Anthem at many different sporting and concert events in South Central, PA and I am the "voice" and host of one of the largest Jazz Festivals in the world - The Berks Jazz Fest in Reading, PA.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Paul Scott by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Scott is a Standard subscriber.
• Paul Scott was last active on Voice123 123 days ago