Friendly, RP, BBC, character specialist
My natural voice is warm, mid-range and friendly. My native accent is UK English, but I am an accent specialist and can accurately present an enormous variety of dialects and characters. I do all British and European regions, and a surprising number of American as well. I read fast and accurately, and am experienced in radio and TV voice-over, cartoon work and corporate reads. I have a wide range of celebrity impressions, and speak French as a second language with a flawless accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard English, Upper Class English, London Cockney, Northern English, Scottish, Irish, Northern Irish, Welsh, Standard American, Southern American, New York, Californian (Dude), Canadian, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Russian, South Africa, General African, Japanese, 1940's Englsih (Upper and Lower Classes)
My Voice Experience
Originally from the UK, I now live in Los Angeles. I have lots of radio and TV ad credits, including heineken Exprot, Scoot, Ariel and European brands. My background is in acting and comedy, and I have many voice acting credits for the BBC. I also have numerous animation credits from Sony and others.
I trained in acting and voice over in London, and also in stand-up comedy and comedy improv. I have a Masters Degree in French from the University of London.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TM 102,
Aphex 230 Master Voice Channel
dbx 266XL compressor/gate
I am one of the UK's top stand-up and improv talents.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Paul Richardson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Richardson is a Standard subscriber.
• Paul Richardson was last active on Voice123 33 days ago