Warm and comforting.
Your funny next door neighbor! Paul's voice is warm and almost familiar, like a family member, or best friend. He excels at getting to the heart of your copy and conveying your message in a completely natural way, beyond the words on the page.
However, he also likes to stretch his legs into many different characters and has done a great deal of character work for animations, video games, TV and radio ads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Weehawken, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, Scottish, Hindi, Jamaican. Homer Simpson, Ned Flanders, AL Michaels, Ray Romano, George Clooney, Ray Liotta, James Gandolfino
My Voice Experience
Paul's performance experience began as a very young child in front of the camera and on stage, doing commercials and local theater. He's pursued photography, advertising, and video editing in the years since, only to now find himself in front of an audience once again.
He's most recent clients include:
Big Brothers, Big Sisters
Cincinnati Children's Hospital
plus many more...
Paul worked for years in the Advertising world in New York, and then spent many more years video editing and brand positioning for a major sports league. He's most recently worked for a couple of years one on one with one of the leading Voice Over coaches in NY with more than 30 years of experience.
My Studio Equipment
Paul's studio includes an isolated acoustically treated booth. While he has numerous mics, he chooses to do most of his voice work with either the Mojave MA-200, MXF Harlan Hogan edition, or the MXF XL770. Paul exclusively uses Adobe Audition with compression and EQ in post for audition purposes, but likes to offer raw DRY takes as well.
Paul is available for Phone directed sessions, ipdtl, sourceconnect, etc...
Paul is a bottomless pit of Pop culture references, that sometime seem to be beyond his control. When not in front of the mic channeling this energy for good, he can be found delighting his children and driving his wife insane, with never ending voices, characters, and songs. A natural actor, with a very broad knowledge and love of advertising, he's a real effective, and infectious character.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Paul Nodine by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Nodine is a Premium subscriber.
• Paul Nodine was last active on Voice123 4 days ago