Versitile, smooth, energetic, easy to listen to
I have an energetic and animated style of voice. Versatility from "James Earl Jones" deep to "hot rockin' flame throwin' top 40 DJ" to "game show host" to serious documentary styles. A natural tone that is easy to listen to, clear and distinct without sounding over-enunciated. Perfect for narrations, commercials and much more.
My voice has been described as energetic, booming, deep, sexy, business-like, charming, intense, refreshing, authoritative, cool, pleasant, and flexible.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Nashville, Tennessee, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American southern, Philly, New Yawk, British, Indian, Cockney, Irish, and Latin.
My Voice Experience
I have over 20 years of experience in radio, nightclubs and arena PA announcing and hosting. I have been the voice of commercials for the Nashville Predators and broadcast billboards for Fox Sports Tennessee presentations for over four years.
I am in my ninth season as PA Announcer for the Nashville Predators. I am also co-owner of a weekly radio show dedicated to coverage of NHL hockey.
I attended The Catholic University of America as a Theatre major, revitalizing their on-campus radio station both on-air and in the office. My work as a DJ in radio drove the acquisition of many different styles dependent on the format. My training in presentation styles in the business world added to my confidence, no matter what the audience.
My Studio Equipment
In my home studio, I have set up a specific area with acoustic tiles to enhance the recording. I utilize Cool Edit or ProTools as my processing software, utilizing an mBox Lite.
I also have access to multiple full scale production studios.
I have a deep knowledge of business terms through my professional career outside of radio, adding a level of authority when doing "general business" types of voice-over. I have a deep knowledge of sports, specifically ice hockey and football.
I have always enjoyed stage work which has driven a strength in my voice quality as my theater training taught me to make sure the back row could here me.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Paul McCann by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul McCann is a Standard subscriber.
• Paul McCann was last active on Voice123 19 days ago