Warm, Friendly, Mature, Authoritative
Looking for a professional "voice" for your products and services? Look no more! I am capable of giving you a smooth, professional, warm sound that will resonate with the target audience.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Caribbean, Jamaican, Vincentian, General
My Voice Experience
Commercials for: Radio, TV & Websites
Anchoring Live Broadcasts
Telephone and Voice Systems including On Hold Messages and Voicemail Greetings
Professional Voice Over Talent
Live Radio News Presentations
Hosting of Television Programmes
Master of Ceremonies (MC).
Worked in Radio for over 16 years
Production and Presentation,
News Writing and Presentation.
Professionally Trained Voice
Former Programme Manager at a National Radio Station in the Caribbean
MSMIS - Florida International University
B.A in Communications / Broadcast Journalism (In Progress) - Florida International University
Associates Degree in Radio & TV Broadcast (High Hons.) - Broward Community College
Diploma in Mass Communications (Hons.) - University of the West Indies
Certificate in Radio Production and Presentation (Merit) - University of the West Indies.
My Studio Equipment
Sure SM 58 MIC
16 Channel Mixer
Adobe Auditon (Enhancement Plugins)
Cool Edit Pro
JVC Cassette Deck
Radio & Television Production
Computer Networking and Repairs (A+ Certified)
Production Studio Operations
Operations Supervisor (WAVS 1170 AM)
Cool Edit Pro / Adobe Audition
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Paul S. Lowman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul S. Lowman is a Standard subscriber.
Paul S. Lowman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Paul S. Lowman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Paul S. Lowman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Paul S. Lowman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.