Character, confident, trustworthy, emotional, wam
Amazing range of voices - pacey, contemporary, friendly young and intelligent. Scripts delivered with bags of energy.
Regional accents, international accents, cartoon characters, impressions - the range gets added to every week.
I've recorded commercials for radio and television, eLearning systems, corporate videos, sat nav systems, telephone systems, mobile phone ringtones, documentaries, 'voice of god' introductions....the list goes on.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Borehamwood, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
english, rp, scottish, irish, american, australian, south african, nigerian, israeli, german, dutch, spanish, welsh, scottish....actually, we could be here all day. You can visit www.pauljrose.com to hear more or please ask me to audition and let's put a great project together.
My Voice Experience
Radio commercials for stations in the UK, Canada and Europe
Character voices for advertising bumpers on UK terrestrial television
E Learning narration and safety training videos in the Middle East.
Link announcements for satellite TV in the UK.
Production of over 800 mobile phone ringtones with numerous celebrity impressions.
Advertising bumpers for ITV.
Viral campaigns for Disney.com
Numerous corporate presentations and training videos
My clients come back to me because I am flexible and great at following direction, often giving the desired read on the first take - which is handy if you're paying for a studio by the hour!
Gary Terzza's Voice Over Masterclass
Nancy Wolfson's Acting for Advertising
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 11 running on a mac.
Audio TX Communicator for ISDN
Sontronics Aria or Rode NT1000, both running through a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
My long career in sales and training has lent itself well to my providing narration for website video and eLearning courses.
My first passion is in the development of characters and impersonations. I like to inject a sense of fun into every project and I like to think that my clients are always happy with the end result. Indeed, many of them are happy to provide testimonials if you need them.
I edit all of my own recordings with a good understanding of Pro Tools - if I don't think it sounds good enough once it's edited, then I simply re record it - I'm not ashamed to say that I'm a little bit of a perfectionist!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Paul J Rose by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul J Rose is a Premium subscriber.
• Paul J Rose has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours