Dynamic, Playful, Engaging, Masculine, Comedic
I can tailor my tone to most projects, whether you need a youthful college student or endearing dad. My voice can be engaging, playful, warm, sardonic, wry…show me the specs and I'll make it happen.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
High Society Southern, Trailer Park Southern, Standard British, Cockney accents. Wide range for convincing female and masculine male.
My Voice Experience
• Over 150 Web Commercials/Explainer/Industrial
• Over 30 TV Commercials
• Over 30 Radio Commercials
Clients include: Walmart, Verizon, Motorola, National University, Bank of America and more.
I have a BFA in Acting from Emerson College (Boston) and have been working as an actor for 12 years. I also have a strong background in improv and sketch comedy from some of the best institutions in our country; The Second City in Chicago, the Upright Citizen's Brigade in NYC and The Groundlings in Los Angeles. With this training, I've had practice embodying many personas, often creating original characters and voices in the moment.
I bring energy, skill and a point-of-view to my voice acting work. I've studied and been mentored on commercial voiceover with industry leader, Marc Cashman of Cashman Commercials. I received Audiobook Narration coaching from veteran voice actor, Pat Fraley and Scott Brick - who is an industry leader in audiobook narration. I continue to hone my craft by attending such VO workshops with Terri Apple, Debi Derryberry, Townsend Coleman and Johnny Gidcomb.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NTG-3 Precision Shotgun Microphone
Pro Tools 10
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones
Avid MBox3 audio interface
Able to handle technical jargon
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Paul Fraley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Fraley is a Premium subscriber.
• Paul Fraley was last active on Voice123 5 days ago