Professional, Warm, Engaging Voiceover. Authentic British Accent
I produce voiceovers for projects where a friendly, believable and trustworthy voice is required. My accent is authentic British English (Neutral, BBC, RP), Regional UK (London, Estuary, Essex).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Authentic British English (Neutral, BBC, RP), Regional UK (London, Estuary, Essex).
My Voice Experience
I've been involved in voiceover and production work for many wonderful clients, including the BBC, NHS, Cisco, Orange, Yell, Canon, Heineken, Carlsberg, AMD, Mitsubishi, Airbnb, Ramada, Novartis, Kubota, Thomson Reuters, Audible, AgeUK, Arla, Q8, Fujifilm, Save the Children, The Royal Society of Chemistry, the RNLI, and many more!
I've recorded for a wide range of projects, such as TV & radio ads, business, industrial and commercial presentations, explainer videos, internal training, e-learning, tutorials, telephony messages (telephone, IVR, answerphone, on-hold), theatre announcements, internet, website videos. I'm also an experienced audiobook producer with titles listed on Audible, Amazon and iTunes.
Over ten years professional vocal communications experience.
College graduate with national qualifications.
Qualification in recording studio operations.
Continuing professional development via voiceover training and seminars.
My Studio Equipment
Professional studio with industry standard equipment, including:
• Neumann TLM103
• StudioBricks One Acoustic Vocal Booth
• Tascam HS-20 Professional Broadcast Digital Recorder
• Apogee Duet 2 Audio Interface
• Adobe Audition Creative Suite
• Live direction via ISDN, ipDTL, Source Connect NOW, Skype, BodalgoCall, or phone patch
I'm an established, professional British male voice over talent, with over 10 years experience in professional voice work. I have recorded and produced voice overs for businesses of all sizes, from small start-ups to global corporate brands.
• Experienced professional voiceover talent
• Trusted, reliable and dependable
• Fast delivery (usually within 1 business day, faster delivery available by prior arrangement)
• Professional voiceover studio
• Editing to broadcast quality included (or can deliver raw file if preferred)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Paul Douglass by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Douglass is a Premium subscriber.
• Paul Douglass was last active on Voice123 26 days ago