Natural, energetic and fun voice actor!
Punctual, Exciting, Precise, Confident, Professional, Caring, Natural, Funny, Witty, Epic, Goofy, Cool, Hip Warm, Fun, Energetic.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, British, Irish, Italian-American, Latino, Native American, Russian, Scottish, Swedish, Ukrainian, US Western, Nerd, Geek, Hero
My Voice Experience
Voice work for slot machine games and personal work, including cartoons and voice-overs for YouTube videos.
I've studied under Melissa Moats, Dustin Ebaugh, Jack de Golia, and John Mclain at the Voice Actor's Studio in Las Vegas Nevada. I also have a background in animation and film, and I have done on camera and theater work as well. I have IMDB credits and have even created my own short films which have been won awards and have been nominated for various awards.
My Studio Equipment
Studio Projects B1 Large-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Theater and Film Acting, Audacity, Adobe programs including Audition, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and more.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Paul Dixon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Dixon is a Premium subscriber.
• Paul Dixon has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours