Strong, Friendly, Authentic
SAG-AFTRA Union Member
Award Winning (2015 Radio Mercury Awards)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can pretty much do it all and can tailor my voice to fit around any script.
My Voice Experience
I've done commercial voiceover work for the Clear Channel Creative Services Group, J. Walter Thompson Agency, iHeart Radio, CBS Radio, and many more:
I studied Communications with a Broadcasting Emphasis at Mississippi State University and Georgia Southern University; as well as Broadcasting (News Emphasis) at Georgia State University. I have been a professional musician; vocalist with a band signed to DTP-Universal (2003-2006). I've been an on-air DJ while in college (WMSV, WVGS, and on-campus radio), I've em'ceed events, I've done professional Call-In shows (Georgia Southern Football 2004)...
My Studio Equipment
I have access to several studios and can typically get a project finished same day. My home studio/producer has an ISDN line and runs Pro Tools HD.
I love to work with concepts and marketing of products. I can consult as well as perform to a very high level.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Paul-Devon Lewow by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul-Devon Lewow is a Standard subscriber.
Paul-Devon Lewow does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Paul-Devon Lewow was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Paul-Devon Lewow does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Paul-Devon Lewow was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.