Highly adaptible, smooth & sexy to sport-announcer
Range: Tenor/Baritone. A wide range, from warm, smooth tones for fine furniture, automobile and jewelry ads, to more "hard-sell" radio and sports announcer. Perfect diction and enunciation. I have narrated everything from 10-second commercials to long-form documentaries.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Austin, Texas, Virgin Islands, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My voice can deliver in any number of characterizations, from the twangy, southern hick in the radio comedy “Learnin’ to Spell with Billy Ray Dell” and a Russian fighter pilot for “Janes’ FA-18” video game, to an Australian environmentalist for First Bank and the sophisticated “Q” and “James Bond” for Sprint PCS. I am particularly good at Australian, Romance Language accents, West Indies Caribbean, and British from "BBC" to Liverpudlian.
My Voice Experience
Credits include the ADDY Award-winning 60-second spot “St. Patrick’s Day with a South Texas Flair” for Embassy Suites, Bronze Telly Award-winning “Egypt - Karnak to Coral Reef” travel documentary, and Communicator Award-winning “Come. Explore.” promotional DVDs for Habitat Dive Resorts on Bonaire and Curaçao. I have voiced good guys (“Cobra” on Electronic Arts’ “Fighter Pilot” Video Game) and bad guys (“Hikage” in ADV’s “City Hunter: Secret Service” Animé Feature.
I trained in drama with Marian Smith and JG Barefield at Pan American University. As a professional voice talent, I have been manipulating my vocal chords since 1979. From 30-second spots to long-form narration, you will find that I have a very broad range. It would be my honor to work with you.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser micropones, FInal Cut Pro Studio HD, Soundtrack Pro. Have access to a nearby recording studio with Radar and Pro Tools.
I am a singer, from Rock and Blues to Lounge. Also gifted in voice characterizations, and giving voice to animated characters.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Paul Cater Deaton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Cater Deaton is a Standard subscriber.
• Paul Cater Deaton was last active on Voice123 134 days ago