Conversational, authoritative, informative, warm.
I have a rich, deep voice, can be charming and/or authoritative. I'm very "listenable" for long-form work like audio books, and can be the guy next door for appropriate commercials, high-energy for others. Capable of reads from soft and gentle to edgy and hard sell. Extremely versatile, polished talent, delivering audio with conviction. Conversational, genuine, effective for RTV Imaging, a strong instructor. Mature, motivational, narrator, upbeat, warm, storyteller.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
East L.A., Mexican, German, cartoon German, military, the General, old hippie.
My Voice Experience
Over 25 years experience, beginning with radio work. Began VO career in Los Angeles, where I announced many network television specials. Clients over the years have ranged from General Electric to HBO. I'm the announcer one hears on the Cheap Trick album "Heaven Tonight."
Early theatre training at Lewis-Clark State, have attended many seminars and workshops to stay "tuned." I work with highly respected voice over coachs on a regular basis, and teach others as well.
My Studio Equipment
I operate my own studio, using a Pro Tools HD2 system with 192 Interface, and dozens of plugins from Waves, Sound Toys, others. Mics include Sennheiser MKH416, vintage Neumann U-87 and AKG 414B-ULS. Avalon M5 mic pre. Phone patch. Prophet NexGen system.
Mainly, I offer clean, unprocessed audio from a "dead" noise-free room.
I'm a skilled audio producer/engineer when that is called for, and can offer completed spots, audio books and telephone system recordings. Licensed music and sound effects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Paul Christy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Christy is a Standard subscriber.
Paul Christy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Paul Christy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Paul Christy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Paul Christy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.