Energetic Young Male, Character Voice Overs
My voice can go from energetic 'carpet sale' to fun young guy to enunciative on-hold message.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish, Londoner, Oxford, South African, New Zealand, North American, Austrian / German, French (Quebec and International)
Evil genius, British Lord, Snivelling Toady (Igor), Nerdy Guy, College/Surfer Dude, Action Hero, British Royalty, Effeminate (Flaming gay guy), Most Boring Voice in the World
My Voice Experience
In early 2009, a Radio / Voice Over course with AFTRS (Australian Film, Television and Radio School - Australia's premiere industry training institution) showed me that I had what it takes.
I purchased a Zoom H2, set up in a nice, quiet room, and haven't looked back..
Since then (without looking back) I've written and produced a few presentations (gratis) for community radio spots and a couple of on-hold recordings.
AFTRS Radio Voice-Over Course, March 2009
Web and 'new media' production since 1997
My Studio Equipment
- Zoom H2 multi-mic, multi-channel personal recorder
- mic stand, music stand
- Spare, QUIET room with good acoustics
- Adobe Soundbooth
If you're looking for someone to create a web site of ANY sophistication, WITH voice content - I'm your guy!
I also have been involved with acting on the amateur end, and did some adverts and extra work, when I was younger and listed with a casting agency.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Paul Appleyard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Appleyard is a Standard subscriber.
Paul Appleyard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Paul Appleyard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Paul Appleyard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Paul Appleyard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.