I have often been told that I am easy to direct and that I "get the copy". I can be warm, down to earth and conversational (neighbor to neighbor) and I can be very sultry and sophisticated for high-end merchandise. Of course, let's not forget the professional and business oriented delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
1. Kim Catrell (Sex And The City);
2. Dixie Carter (Designing Women);
3. Vanessa Williams (Ugly Betty);
4. Jean Stapleton (All In The Family);
5. Fran Drescher (The Nanny).
My dialects include New York/Jewish and Southern.
My Voice Experience
I have had 8 years of recording local and regional commercials.
For the past 8 years, I have taken voiceover classes,seminars and workshops from the very best teachers, directors and working pros Los Angeles has to offer--including Kalmenson, The Voicecaster, The Voice Connection, Leigh Gilbert, Dan Balestrero, etc.
My Studio Equipment
Since I am fortunate to live in Los Angeles, I have easy access to topnotch professional recording studios, equipment, sound engineers and directors.
When you hire me, you will get the following:
1. Great ability to interpret copy/scripts;
2. At least 2 different takes on the copy so you can pick and choose;
3. Easy to direct;
4. Speedy turnaround of copy/scripts.
Your product and message will be in good hands. Let me waive my magic wand and put a smile on your face and money in your pocket.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Pat Wells by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pat Wells is a Standard subscriber.
Pat Wells does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Pat Wells was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Pat Wells does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Pat Wells was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.