Classic voice, Upbeat & witty
My voice is soothing, classic, and professional. I specialize in upbeat and exciting copy reads. I can also be inviting and witty. I can be your quintessential 30 year old VO guy but can also read copy that relates to teens and the college crowd.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwestern(Washington pronounced "War"shington), Regular guy, Southern.
My Voice Experience
Well trained announcer with experience in news, sports and Top 40 & Country Radio.
Recordings on my reel are for TeachAg.net. If you head to their website and click on the black screen, you'll hear my demo for the University of Illinois Agriculture department.
I have also done local commercials for TV in markets like Fort Myers, Florida and Champaign, Illinois. I have also done P.A. announcing for basketball and greco-roman style wrestling.
Bachelors Degree in Radio/Television News with a Minor in Speech Communications, Southern Illinois University 2003.
Started in Professional Radio at age 14 in 1994.
Well-trained in the art of knowing your audience--your clients will be impressed by my passion.
I am currently a TV News Producer in St. Louis, Missouri with 20 years of broadcasting experience.
My Studio Equipment
I do not have my own studio but I do have access to a studio at any moments notice.
I understand that the client is the boss. Whatever they need, I can work to make things perfect in the end. Your time is valuable to me. I realize you have a deadline. Your deadline is my deadline.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Patrick Quinn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Patrick Quinn is a Standard subscriber.
Patrick Quinn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Patrick Quinn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Patrick Quinn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Patrick Quinn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.