• Warm, conversational, real, friendly, best friend, buddy, pal, tough guy, athlete, jock.
• Authentic, genuine, natural, honest, approachable, forthright, confident, professional.
• Straight forward, expert, intelligent, sincere.
• Wry, sarcastic, snarky, humorous.
• Sexy, smooth, luxurious.
• Fun, upbeat, hip, millenial
• Calm, reassuring, knowledgeable.
• Slightly reedy, cool, rock-n-roll
Particularly good with comedy, "regular guy": best friend, buddy at the bar. - Beer, Sports, Cars, Trucks, Razors, Phones, Tech, etc. ("macho, cool guy")
Smart, trustworthy, professional, educated and reassuring for presentations and ad campaigns.
Ease with difficult words and foreign languages -- scientific, pharmaceutical, medical and legal jargon, financial, geographic, etc,
Upbeat, lively, storytelling, first person narratives.
Animation range: monsters, good guys, bad guys, soldiers, nerds, teenagers, kids, bad dads, inappropriate doctors, etc.
Plethora of accents.
Strong improvisation and sketch comedy skills.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
*British - Posh, Cockney, Middle class
*Irish - southern, northern
*American regional - Southern, Texas, New England, Mid West, New Jersey
*New York - Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens
*Impersonations: (in no particular order) Paul Lynde
My Voice Experience
Eight (8) years experience. I have recorded commercial spots for Kindle, Gatorade, Suburu, Bud Light, Ally Bank, A1, Olympus, Sprint, Ben and Jerry's, Altoids, etc
Medical office phone prompt
Six (6) yrs Anna Garduno voiceforward
BA in Musical Theatre from Marrymount Manhattan College
Sketch Comedy and Improv Group Nutz and Boltz
Stand up at Banana's Comedy Club
Vocal Pedagogy training
My Studio Equipment
Snowball Blue, Garage Band, Mac Computing
Adept with complicated vocabulary, medical terms, legal jargon, and foreign language, extensive food and wine knowledge, software and technology sales, yogi, painter, poet,
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Patrick Heavey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Patrick Heavey is a Standard subscriber.
• Patrick Heavey was last active on Voice123 236 days ago