Vibrant, calming, classy, mom, lady next door
Inviting and caring -- I'm sincere. I'm sensitive to the audience and visualize potential listeners or customers. My voice can be smooth and professional -- perfect for presentations. Additionally, my theatre background makes me uninhibited in creating upbeat and nutty characters, as well as playful and sexy ones for commercials and animations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Houghton, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Australian, German, Russian, American Southern (Texas to Florida), Brooklyn, Philadelphia, French, Italian, Scottish.
My Voice Experience
I have a strong foundation in voice training and teach theatre and electronic media performance at a university. I enjoy (and excel in) all forms of voice over, from phone messaging to professional presentations, to video games. I have extensive knowledge of the International Phonetic Alphabet and go out of my way to learn the proper pronunciation of unusual names, titles, or technical vocabulary. I've provided professional voice over services (t.v./radio commercials, phone messaging, presentations, technical narrations) for more than 20 years.
Some recent clients: Definedvisuals: Sandstone Digital, DeChesner Media, Michigan Technologocal University, Michigan Public Health Institute, Portage Health, Keweenaw Symphony Orchestra, United Home Care, Merle Norman (local), Warehouse #1 Restaurant
Master of Fine Arts in Acting and Directing 1987
Bachelor of Arts in Theatre and Music 1984
Recently studied with Pat Fraley for Character Voicing and multiple characters.
I teach voice professionally at a major university.
My Studio Equipment
M-Audio Firewire Solo Interface
IMac -- OSX 10.6.8
M-Audio Studio Monitors -- BX5a
I am very creative and take direction well. I have performed in live theatre for over 20 years and teach acting. I know the International Phonetic Alphabet which helps me to pronounce unique names and places.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Trish Helsel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Trish Helsel is a Premium subscriber.
• Trish Helsel was last active on Voice123 5 days ago