Friendly,conversational,Girl Next Door, folksy, warm, informative,professional,fun
Casual and conversational (real) for commercials, informative and professional for narrations.
I can also sound playful, sexy and aloof too. I can switch to fun and quirky as well.
The more information you give me about how you would like the delivery, the better.
The are so many choices! I am flexible and ready to get started on your project!
Please feel free to email me and add me to your talent database for future VO needs!
Thank you for listening to my demos!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Auburn, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American southern accent. Brooklyn or New Jersey accent.
My Voice Experience
I did my voice over training at Edge Studio. I am very excited to have completed my narration demo. I trained with Noelle Romano, Kristin Price and Linda Jones at Edge Studio in NYC and Los Angeles. I have also studied with Anne Ganguzza of VO Peeps.
I have narrated eight titles through ACX-Audible.com
You can hear my voice in regional radio and TV commercials around the country.
Also, I can be heard narrating training modules and websites doing explainer videos.
I got my B.A. degree in Drama from The Catholic University of America. At Edge studio in NYC I did tele-training in group settings as well as private coaching via phone and skype.
When I moved to Seattle, I studied with Douglas Dirkson at The Lee Strasberg Acting Workshop. I performed in plays, did corporate videos and some art house films.
My Studio Equipment
AKG P220 Mic
Audio-Technica Professional Monitor Headphones
USB Audiobox Interface
Studio One Software
I once had a job as a flight attendant. My favorite part of the job was speaking over the P.A. system. :-)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Patrice Gambardella by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Patrice Gambardella is a Premium subscriber.
• Patrice Gambardella has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours