Narration, Guy Next Door, Cartoon, Offbeat, Shy
Large range of voices with all the variations. Natural and fun for commercials. Nice and smooth for professional narrations, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Quebec, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French Canadian (in french and/or english), French (France, Quebec with some variations), Italian, Smurf, Helium, etc.
My Voice Experience
Many tv commercials (MIO, Bélair Direct, Unipneu, Lotto-Qc, Bounce, etc)
A lot of voice over for tv sketch.
Many seminars with Montreal professionals like Alain Cadieux, Jean-Pierre Bergeron and René Gagnon.
My Studio Equipment
Small booth, Iphone, Irig, SM58, Audiotechnica, Scheineiser. I also have acces to larger professional studios with all the big gears.
I do some original vocal beatboxing with my mouth. Including uniques sounds and good rythms.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Patrice Beauchesne by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Patrice Beauchesne is a Standard subscriber.
• Patrice Beauchesne was last active on Voice123 288 days ago