Deep, Soothing, Announcer, Sports, Promo, Grizzly
Conversational and warm, deep voice good for Narration and the Announcer guy.
I can go low, deep & grizzly for sports and promo's as well as automotive commercial. A guy's guy type of voice.
I can also go soft, soothing and warm for corporate presentations, pharmaceuticals and health care commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Park Ridge, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York / Brooklynese / Mobster guy
Wisconsin / Midwest (Think Chris Farley in Tommy Boy).
Southern Accents - both Southeast and Texas.
Can also do NO accent.
James Earl Jones
My Voice Experience
Galbani / Sorrento Cheese - Corporate marketing video
Representation: Benz Model & Talent Agency - Tampa, FL
Freelancing: Take3! Talent - New York City
Currently working with PDR Voice Coaching in training.
Sirius Satellite Radio - Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
Safe Harbor statements for United Rentals, Inc. quarterly stock analyst conference calls.
Shop-Rite in store announcements
PDR Voice Coaching - continuing education
PDR Voice Coaching - Intensive voiceover workshop
PDR Voice Coaching - Industry workshops
BS in Marketing, Saint Joseph's University
My Studio Equipment
AVID Fast Track Solo
Audio Technica AT4040 Microphone
Unknown - Click here to ask Pat Hunt
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Pat Hunt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pat Hunt is a Standard subscriber.
Pat Hunt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Pat Hunt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Pat Hunt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Pat Hunt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.