Warm, conversational, sometimes quirky...REAL
Friendly, warm and smooth for commercials and presentations. Quirky-fun for comedy and characters. Informative and professional for training and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard English, British, Cockney, mountain southern, plantation southern, Texas southern.
My Voice Experience
Over 15 years professional acting experience. 13 years on-air experience in a major market. Started independent VO business in 2005 with experience in voicetracking for radio stations, various voice and fully produced commercial spots for agencies, video training projects and audio books.
In life before radio and voiceover, I was a corporate trainer for a major cell service provider. This actual platform training experience gives me a unique perspective for video and web-based training projects.
B.A. Theatre, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
Atlanta Broadcast Institute
Workshops with YourAct in Atlanta
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition multitrack software
various condenser and dynamic mics
DBX 286 preamp/processor
Source Connect: parks_stamper
Stage and on-camera/mic acting skills.
Platform/classroom trainer experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Parks Stamper by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Parks Stamper is a Standard subscriber.
Parks Stamper does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Parks Stamper was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Parks Stamper does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Parks Stamper was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.