Warm, Communicative, Dubber, Actress, Singer,
Warm, communicative, acting/singing voice, sexy, professional for E-learnings, documentaries, dubbing, voice over, narrations...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English with Italian accent, Perfect Italian with no regional accent, Italian with Veneto Accent.
My Voice Experience
Date of Birth: 10 Febbraio 1983
Paola Masciadri was born in Magenta (Milan), Italy.
Since her childhood, she devoted herself to music, singing and drawing.
She graduated at the linguistic grammar school in Magenta and later moved to Padua where she began to collaborate with Daigo, a large musical center, coordinating instrument courses in the beginning, and eventually becoming a shift worker singer for various musical projects.
Paola continued studying singing techniques and attended several seminaries with (in alphabetical order) Susy Dal Gesso, Elisabeth Howard, Roberto Laneri, Cristiana Lirussi, Elisa Maso and Dino Vighesso. She also had an interest in speech therapy and followed specialized courses in Padua and Milan.
During this period, Paola mainly worked in the multimedia field, lending her voice to multiple productions such as:
- jingles for "Alice" (Telecom Italia channel);
- "Metrobus" Commercial for the city of Padua;
- soundtrack of "Paolo Maldini" DVD for DIY label;
- Soudtrack of "Top Girl" DVD for a Hip Hop dancing course for DIY label;
- soundtrack of Valextra boutique (Milan);
- study of the soundtrack for the "Maxibon" TV commercial (Nestlé).
In 2007 she moved to Ireland and attended a musical theatre course at Waltons School in Dublin. She improved her English and worked for several airline companies getting the chance to travel all over the world. At that time, she got to know and compare herself to other social and artistic realities.
Once back in Italy, in 2010, she specialized in vocal recording and editing.
She attended the dubbing course at the prestigious Cinema Academy in Bologna with (in alphabetical order) Rodolfo Bianchi, Massimo Giuliani, Tiziana Lattuca, Silvia Luzzi, Paola Panicali and Elio Paradiso.
She also attended a second advanced dubbing course in Rome with Massimo Giuliani.
As a result, she improved her italian diction, acting skills and the use of her speaking voice.
During this period, her voice was involved in multiple projects such as:
- Children's educational video for Caritas;
- Illustrated audiobook "Storie per Crescere" (stories to grow) produced by Sonopoli (Padua) for charity purpose in support of AIL where she also appears as author of one of the stories. In this project are also involved Matteo Belli, Rodolfo Bianchi, Vasco Mirandola, Rita Pelusio, Roberto Piumini, Giancarlo Previati;
- Viability stereoscopic video for the city of Pordenone;
- Gibus commercial aired on Mediaset (vocals);
- Aim Energy commercial aired on TV, cinemas, radios;
- Voice mails for different companies and educational audio tracks/videos published on several websites;
- spot "Mycrosoft Dynamics" for Tena.
- Spot Credit Suisse.
She donates her voice to the Associazione Libro Parlato Lions (Verbania) and collaborates with Sonopoli (artistic center in Vigonza PD) and Volavoce (music school in Curtarolo PD).
In the educational field she's currently giving private and collective english lessons.
In the artistic field she's following different projects for children and teenagers where she is author of songs, singer and speaker and works on her own musical productions.
In the technical field she's offering professional voice recording services in her home studio.
Collaborates with several productions companies recording voices and jingles for radio, TV commercial, supermarkets etc...
She is the official voice of the TV program Dance Crew Selecta on air on MatchMusic channel 716, Sky.
Is dubber and dubbing director of movies and short films such as "Urla nel Silenzio il caso Pescia" and "The Hounds"in cinemas from January 2013.
Linguistic Grammar School
Dubbing/acting courses at Cinema Academy - Bologna
Dubbing/acting courses at Time Out Rome
Musical Theatre course at Waltons School of Dublin (Where I lived for 3 years)
Singing lessons for many years with different teachers
Voice over Seminaries at Medialica
The use of voice with speech therapists
My Studio Equipment
Soundproof studio wiht acoustic treatment for a neutral response.
Neumann TLM49, Neumann U87, AKG C414 B-ULS, Rode NT2A, Shure SM58, Shure SM57
Computers & Softwares
Apple MacBookPro, Apple iMac, Apple Logic, Apple FinalCutPro X
API Audio 512c, Focusrite Liquid Channel, Presonus Studiolive 16.4.2
WAV, AIF files (48kHz/44100kHz, 24bit/16bit) via weblink, mp3 or AAC file via email or weblink
I've been acting for independent movies, I've directed the Italian dubbings of Films that were shown in cinemas. I've been singing since I was a child. The art and the use of voice is my life.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Paola Masciadri by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paola Masciadri is a Standard subscriber.
• Paola Masciadri was last active on Voice123 353 days ago