Solid Rich Sultry Sophisticated Worldly Knowledge
Pamela's voice style is rich in pitch, sophisticated, knowledgeable, directive, humorous, sultry and intimate. A voice that brings warmth to commercials, corporate presentations, voice mail systems, website introductions, radio and narratives. Pamela's voice is distinctive,and has been recognized within the industry and in public speaking and classroom training formats.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
LA/Orange County/Southern California, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Pamela Tansey
My Voice Experience
Full Time Voice Actor/Tansey Enterprises
Originally from Connecticut, Pamela began using her voice at the age of 5, where she memorized and recited, in character, the beloved Disney film "Bambi". Cutting her teeth in self-written and produced plays out of the family garage, she began singing and performing in musicals and choir formats, projecting a deeper voice range from alto to low soprano. Her performances progressed from school musicals to plays and local community theater.
Relocating to California, and previous to Voice Acting, Pamela has business experience in national sales training and keystone speaker at national sales conventions. Pamela has facilitated many group and corporate presentations.
"VOICERCISE" in Orange County, CA with Beverly Bremers, including Voice-over Basic, Intermediate and Weekly Workshops. Commercial Demo produced May 2008, Chuck Everts Studio, Laguna Niguel, CA.
Private training with Nancy Wolfson of "Braintracks Audio" in Los Angeles since 2008 to present. New Commercial Demo produced May 2012, Santizo Studios, Los Angeles.
Pamela has a home recording studio and offers writing and editing capabilities.
My Studio Equipment
Home recording studio with Audacity and Garage Band software. Internet/digital quality recording with Phone Patch compatibility from home studio. MacBook Air.
Recording equipment includes MacBook Air, Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone, Tascam Audio/MIDI Interface and Sennheiser HD212Pro stereo headphones.
Pamela is a full time voice artist. Pamela would be a fresh voice, and one that would be warmly recognized; a sound that has been likened to Lauren Bacall and Bea Arthur - deep and smooth.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Pamela Tansey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pamela Tansey is a Premium subscriber.
• Pamela Tansey was last active on Voice123 49 days ago