Conversational, Natural, engaging, pragmatic, cute, perky, smooth, youthful
I have a versatile voice that is warm and conversational for narration and audiobook projects, professional and knowledgeable for eLearning projects, and upbeat, youthful and fun for commercials. I also have a wide range of character voices, including character singing, for video games, mobile apps, and children's toys.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Burlingame, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
General Southern, New York, British, Cartoon,
My Voice Experience
A seasoned professional in the voiceover and audio production business, I record and produce voiceovers and multimedia experiences across a wide variety of platforms. Specializing in Commercials, eLearning, Museum Audio Guides, Toys and Mobile Apps, and Company Branding.
I've directed voice over talent, engineered recording sessions, narrated several long and short form productions, and edited and mastered many award-winning and professional productions for companies like Antenna International, a subsidiary of Discovery Communications, Inc., Earprint Productions, Bee Audio, Audible Inc., Crossroad Press, The San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers, and radio stations such as WQEW-NY, WQXR-NY, and KFOG-SF. As a classically trained vocalist, I bring years of performance experience to all of my projects.
I have a B.A. in vocal performance from Rollins College. In the radio and audio production industry for over 20 years, I've been on both sides of a microphone. I continue to study voice and perform regularly.
My Studio Equipment
I have a fully equipped professional studio with a vocal isolation booth. I also have the ability to connect with clients worldwide.
Pro Tools and Reaper
Various mastering plug-ins
Neumann TLM 103 mic
Focusrite ISA One Preamp
Vocal Isolation Booth
Source Connect Pro
I have experience directing narrators, writing scripts, recording and editing narration, as well as with sound design. I also sing!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Pamela Lorence by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pamela Lorence is a Premium subscriber.
• Pamela Lorence was last active on Voice123 68 days ago