I have no idea
emotional, smooth, professional, fun, sexy
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Russian, German, British, NYC Jewish, NYC, Boston, Italian, French
My Voice Experience
I've only done one thing last year for radio and TV through my agent. I am a trained stage and on-camera actress and also a trained classical singer. I like VO just haven't been serious about it until now. My agent wants me to do a demo and to do more VO auditions for her.
- BAS with honors - Univ. of Mich. Business concentration with double minor in communications (journalism)and economics.
- 28 Graduate credits from GMI and Central Mich Univ.
- I teach acting workshops with Steve Blackwood (Days of Our Lives 1997-2007)on weekends.
- I've had many acting classes over the past decade with The Chicago Acting Studio, Steve Blackwood, Gordon Michaels, Thomas Mahard (Oakland Univ), The Michael Chekov Consortium at Wayne State Univ (Lavinia Hart),The Purple Rose, Improv with Second City Hollywood Artistic Director, and a workshop in dialect training with a NYU professor.
- I was the voice for Covenant Hospital in Saginaw in Oct 2010 for Breast Cancer Month - Radio & TV. Worked with Creative Radish in Royal Oak.
- I've done a lot of theater, but also film and TV shows. I'm happy to give you my resume.
My Studio Equipment
Equipment: Nice vocal microphone, Pro-Tools, Lap Top Computers.
I've been told by casting directors that I take direction easily and well.
I'm also a substitute teacher, director and producer.
Note: My husband and I own a motion capture studio for animation and would like to do some of our own VO work for our own projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Pamela Johnson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Pamela Johnson is a Standard subscriber.
Pamela Johnson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Pamela Johnson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Pamela Johnson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Pamela Johnson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.