young, fun, friendly, perky, relatable,warm, fresh
I have a unique voice that covers many areas. I can easily work for anything kid-related such as promos, commercials, narration, characters and more. My voice can lean towards boyish, serious, cute and playful, energetic, smooth, fun and sound like a best friend or older sister. I have a great range, interpret copy well, take direction easily and am great to work with.
My voice will help you stand out among the rest and make sure whatever it is you are producing will remain memorable. My vocal range can go exceptionally high (which makes kids and animals love me) and also at a nice lower tone that is more calm and soothing.
I've also had experience working in television, radio, marketing and copywriting so I understand the business aspect of what you are trying to produce and will make sure your vision comes to life.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Valley Girl
My Voice Experience
My voice over career is finally taking off! After years of being confused for a young girl over the phone or being told in the office to learn to talk quietly, I've finally taken the advice others have given as well as following my gut that my voice was meant for more. Plus, there's got to be a reason that no matter how loud I yelled, my voice would never go horse.
I've been working with a private coach over the past couple of months to finesse my technique but didn't require much. I'm already a pro with interpreting copy, bringing it to life and making sure it stands out in a good way.
I have a degree in broadcast journalism, worked as a copywriter with other voice over talents, have experience in radio, marketing and advertising along with television production.
My Studio Equipment
I use an Audio Technica 2020 USB microphone, a pop filter, Audacity editing software and have a sound-proof recording studio.
Let's assume you've already fallen in love with my voice - here are a few other things you should know that will make you fall in love with me too:
- Easy to work with
- Flexible schedule
- Hard-working and willing to do as much as needed to get the job done right
- Funny, Witty, Quirky
- Experienced in journalism, media, radio, tv, writing
- Take direction well
- Make the work much more fun
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Paige Pickett by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paige Pickett is a Standard subscriber.
• Paige Pickett was last active on Voice123 103 days ago