Non-announcer, Warm, intelligent, authoritative
Tenor - Smooth mids and lows with great cut through.
Warm and conversational for believable commercials, clear and trustworthy for corporate and instructional narration. Authoritative but approachable for documentary work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Boston, New York, Southern, British
Characters:Nerdy Hero,Lovable Lout,Geek,Pirate,Pilot,Alien, Computer and many more!
My Voice Experience
Making clients happy since 2010, I have successfully completed over 100 projects: commercial, character, video games, corporate narration, e-learning, promo and IVR. Bring me your projects and I will breath life into them.
My recent clients include: Maersk, Avaya, Cordium, Calix, Radiometer, Conard Corp., On Lok Lifeways, Pi Delta Psi, Volo, Euramax and many more!
Based in San Francisco, I am represented by Tonry Talent.
As a physical theater improviser, I have been performing and teaching for more than 20 years. I live to act and love to act!
Voiceover training at VoiceOne, San Francisco,CA
My training includes work with Elaine Clarke, Tom Chantler, Bob Wood, Kathy Garver, Sarah Kliban among others.
Ongoing weekly workouts with Voiceover Heaven.
15 years training in Action Theater Improvisation, Berkeley, CA and Santa Fe, NM.
B.A., Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT;
Advanced Graduate work, School of Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA;
My Studio Equipment
Mics: CAD Equitek E100S; MXL VO:1-A Condenser Mic
Preamps: Focusrite 2i2; CEntrance Mic Port Pro
Computers: MacBook Pro; iPad 2
DAW: Adobe Audition CS6
Monitors: KRK Rokit 5
I am an seasoned actor who improvises. I bring the qualities of flexibility, collaboration and risk taking to all the jobs I perform. I know how to be real and how to be present.
For many years, I worked as a finish carpenter under tight deadlines with a high level of precision and meticulous attention to details.
I am also the father of twin boys who loves the joys and trials of parenthood.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Owen Walker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Owen Walker is a Standard subscriber.
• Owen Walker was last active on Voice123 134 days ago